If there was an award for the wackiest yet intellectual adult animation show out there, it would go to the American adult animated web television series created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, BoJack Horseman! The protagonist of the series is a humanoid horse named BoJack voiced by Will Arnet who is a failed television star from the 1990s. The series is set in an alternate world where humans and humanoid animals live side by side, taking place mostly in Hollywood, America.
Basically BoJack comes from a broken home and is completely obsessed with his own self. He thinks that he is the best star on this planet and how his life constantly fluctuates from up and down as he makes some decisions in his life. He meets many people on the way who influence him into getting into certain unwanted situations that further show how miserable he is due to self-obsession and self-loathing.
Here are 10 best quotes in BoJack Horseman that everyone can relate to-
1. “You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.”
2. “I’m responsible for my own happiness? I can’t even be responsible for my own breakfast!”
3. “I don’t understand how people… live. It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say: ‘Yeah, another day, let’s do it.’ How do people do it? I don’t know how.”
4. “It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it every day —that’s the hard part. But it does get easier”
5. “Not understanding that you’re a horrible person doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.”
6. “Just pretend that you’re happy. And eventually, you’ll forget that you are pretending.”
7. “When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.”
8. “Even if no one appreciates you, it it important that you don’t stop being good.”
9. “You Turn Yourself Around. That’s What It’s All About.”
10. Settle. Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn’t get filled. One day, you’re gonna look around and you’re going to realize that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you. And that is the loneliest feeling in the world.