Traveling is not just fun but it is therapy isn't it? Traveling with family gives you lifetime happiness, traveling with friends gives you lots of memories, traveling with a partner gives you quality time and traveling alone gives you a lifetime experience. Traveling especially road trips is something that one must do at least once in a month…hahaha ok, that's too much, but at least once in a year.
So when you think about road trip these are the 5 essentials that you must keep in mind :
1. Lots of water: Keep lots of water with you. You might need it and purchasing water everywhere can increase your expenses besides carrying water in your bottles can help in reducing plastic usage. you may need water for various reasons. So just carry lots of water with you.
2. Healthy Munching: When we talk about Road Trip, Munching is something obvious and very very important. But many times we end up eating lots of unhealthy stuff like chips, french fries, chocolates, and whatnot. Let me tell you we can carry so many healthy munching stuff like dry fruits, Fruits, Berries, Makhanas, Murmure, and some homemade stuff like ladoos and chiwda, etc. that can light up your mood and benefit your health too.
3. Medicines: Medicines are super important when it comes to Road Trips. Sometimes you can feel uneasy, Vomitish, Drowsy or you may have a headache or acidity for that matter. Having medicines in your handbag might help you to soothe yourself and to enjoy the trip without any hazard. With these, a first aid kit is a must thing for Road Trips.
4. Car servicing and a good stepney: Well this is super super super important. If your car is not properly serviced or your Stepney is not in a good condition trust me it can create problems while traveling. So car servicing, full petrol tank, a good stepney with jack is a must for a road trip.
5. Hard cash: Well, this might be a common thing but carrying hard cash is important while road tripping as you might not get a card machine at a small shop or restaurant, or you might not get an ATM. So it's better to carry hard cash. Make sure you don't carry it in a large amount, as it can be risky.
Apart from this, If you are driving, make sure you have a good sleep, you must take a break after 2-3 hours of driving if it is a long drive. do some stretching exercises when you take a break and make sure you enjoy the whole process.
Road tripping is fun. And I am sure if you keep these quick tips in mind you will surely enjoy the whole experience. So when are you leaving for your next road trip?